I have had so many signs from the universe indicating that this is exactly the right time for me to be helping you to live a successful happy fulfilled life. It needs everyone of us to be living a life of purpose and it is time to live the life you were meant to live. So how do you become motivated to get started?
Eight motivating tips towards a life of purpose with Sue Fletcher
- Decide that the time is now, no more excuses, make the first step towards your new future.
- Surround yourself with people who will support you.
- Surround yourself with people who are already a success as it will rub off on you.
- Work with a coach and mentor. It will move you on much quicker than if you try to do it alone.
- Do something towards living your life purpose and your dream life every day.
- Watch positive DVD’s.
- Read positive thinking books. Download my Ebook “Achieving your life purpose with the law of attraction”
- Give yourself a time frame for putting all of the above in place.
Last week I won “Outstanding Achievements Award” for women and broadband and below is what was written about me winning. if I can do it at seventy you can surely do it earlier in your life.
Sue Fletcher celebrating her 70th birthday by winning “Outstanding Achievements Award” with Women and Broadband.
Leading enterprise agency Wenta held a celebratory “Learn Share and Grow” award ceremony for local business women on Thursday 5th March at the Forest Centre, Marston Moretaine. Most Outstanding Achievement award went to local Bedford resident Sue Fletcher from http://www.lifepurposetutor.com for her continuing self determination to evolve and re-invent herself and her enthusiasm to start a new business and incorporate the skills she has learnt throughout her career and the woman and broadband scheme. In her seventh decade she is an inspiration to other women of her age. Sue of Life Purpose said “I am surprised and thrilled to receive this award and I hope it will inspire other women of my age to do the same”