Did you know that loving yourself will bring abundance into your life although many people find it difficult to love themselves? This may have come from childhood experiences either from your siblings, parents or school teachers. You may have felt that you were different from the rest of your brothers, sisters or friends. You may have felt out on a limb and not able to fit in. I had that kind of experience when I was young and at school. I lost my father when I was six years of age. Through no fault of our own my brother and I became the poor relations to the rest of the family. We had to have free school meals and money was very tight. Unconsciously this left us feeling not good enough.
You may have been criticized when you were a child either from your parents, school teachers and then it may have continued at work too. This may be a continuing theme in your life and you may have married someone who either criticized everything you did or when you spent money on yourself for any reason you were told that you shouldn’t be spending money on unnecessary luxuries. This will indicate that you are not worth spending money on.
If this sounds like you I would love you to change this aspect of your life as loving yourself will bring abundance into your life. Download my book “Achieving your life purpose with the law of attraction” for inspiration on how to improve your life. It is interesting that when I work with my clients I ask them to write about their childhood and their growing up years and into adulthood and invariably they all have the theme of low self worth and a lack of loving themselves. We all have a story and as an astrologer I can see what your story is about and I believe that with help you can change your story. I know it is possible because I changed my life which is why I understand where you may be struggling. I would love to help you turn your life into a positive happy and abundant expression of who you really are. You are a unique individual and you deserve to be loved not only by the people around you but by you too. How do you love yourself? You may think it is egotistical or big headed to love yourself but it’s not. This is about a deep understanding of what makes you as an individual happy and fulfilled which then will make your life abundant. It is about being in touch with the deeper side of you. This is about changing those limiting beliefs that are holding you back from expressing who you truly are.
Loving yourself will bring abundance
Tips to help you love yourself
- Write a success list. Write at least twenty things that you have achieved in your life. This can be passing any kind of examination like your driving test. Having a child and bringing them up. Then make sure you can see this list regularly especially when you feel sorry for yourself.
- Pat yourself on the back and tell yourself how well you have handled projects that you thought were impossible to achieve. A few weeks ago I wrote 9,500 words and recorded them onto twelve separate videos and then uploaded them onto You Tube. I have been patting myself on the back ever since. This was not an easy task but I found out how to do it all and stuck at it until the task was finished.
- It is important to be in a loving supporting relationship. We all need someone who recognizes our strengths and is kind and supportive. What kind of relationship do you have? Make sure you have an amazing kind loving supportive partner.
- Do something regularly that you love to do. This can be a hobby like singing or a sport. Set yourself a challenge and pat yourself on the back when you have achieved your goal.
- Exchange something with a friend or a colleague. There has to be something that you are good at that you can exchange with someone. You may be good at baking cakes, ironing, writing, massage, computer skills, making curtains or sewing. It could be something easy like baby sitting or taking a child to school or teaching a child to read. In this way you feel that you are doing something worthwhile and this will boost your self confidence. Think about what you would like in return and make the suggestion.
- It is important to spoil yourself. This should be about regular time for you. Some people never spoil themselves. What do I mean by spoil yourself? I have a regular massages, regular hair appointments, regular beauty treatments. I have time out with friends and family and go to the theatre and music, concerts along with visits to the cinema and holidays too. I am sure you get the picture. Part of this should be buying new clothes and not making do. Go through your wardrobe and get rid of the clothes you have not worn for a few months. This will leave a space for your new clothes.
- Eating the right foods is important for you serotonin levels. So try and eat eggs, fish, seeds, green vegetables, nuts, chickpeas, avocado, kiwi, mango, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower. These foods will increase your serotonin levels which will make you a happier more positive person. Be with positive people as research does show that spending time with positive people can increase your serotonin levels too.
- It is important to forgive people who have wronged you in the past. This could be to do with family, friends or past relationships. If you really forgive you will find your life will be much richer and more abundant. These people do not have to know that you have forgiven them. You have to really forgive them from deep inside yourself. Everything is energy and forgiving will change the energy in your life on a soul level. You may prefer to do this kind of healing with a therapist. There is a specific healing technique that I highly recommend. It is called “family constellation” therapy. I have been involved with this kind of therapy and it has amazing results.
I always like to recommend a book that is connected to my blog so today I am suggesting “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin. This is a light hearted book which is easy to read and I think you will pick up some useful nuggets of inspiration which will help you love yourself and bring abundance into your life.
I can help you if you get in touch with me.
Bye for now