Is it time to really change your life into something great where you can live a productive, happy and fulfilled life? Well the first thing you need to do is to recognise that positive thoughts equals a positive life. The problem is that we tend to focus on the things we don’t want to happen instead of what we really want to happen. For instance if you have an exam of some kind or a driving test or a dentist appointment, do you think the outcome will be positive or negative? When you go to a shop your intent is always to buy the best you can buy. This includes food shopping especially vegetables and fruit. You would not buy fruit and veg that was going bad. You would always look for the freshest you can buy.
It is very easy to focus on what may happen in a negative way and not so easy to focus on what may happen in a positive way. You may think you have no control over the thoughts that come into your mind but you do. You can think positive thoughts just as easily as the negative ones. Read my E book “Achieving your life purpose with the law of attraction”
It does take effort to change this habit of a life time and you really have to want to change your life. It is no good being half hearted about it. I know as I have had to work hard myself to change this bad habit. Practice makes perfect and we have free will to do things differently. One of my sayings is :-
“If we always do what we have always done we will always get what we have always got” Read on for some tips on how to change your mind set.
Positive thoughts equals a positive life
Negative thoughts are not real they are just memories from the past being projected onto the future.
- If you have a negative thought replace it immediately with a positive thought.
- Tell yourself that you do not want the negative thought and ask it to go away
- Be much more aware of your thoughts and don’t allow idle chatter.
- Observe each thought making sure that they are positive.
- If you do have a negative thought start doing some exercise as the brain cannot cope doing the two things at the same time.
- Take a sheet of paper and write down any negative thoughts that you have and then take another sheet of paper and write them down in the positive. Then destroy the sheet with the negative thoughts keeping the positive one. Put it up somewhere where you can see it.
- Every time you have a positive thought write it down and if at the end of the day you have more positive thoughts than negative ones you will be successful.
- Whatever negative thoughts you have ignore them and start breathing in and out.
- Get yourself a book on mindfulness.
- Meditate morning and evening as meditation changes the brain structure and you will naturally become more positive.
- Have fun with it. Try it for a month and I am sure your life will change for the better.
If you would like to read a book on positive thoughts I can recommend Louise Hay’s book “Everyday positive thinking”
Have fun and I will write again soon. Bye for now